Nowali - Butterfly Moccasins
The original moccasin from Nowali, Sweden. A unique combination of a sock
and a shoe, which extends above the ankle so preventing it from coming off.
The moccasins have genuine leather soles which allows feet to move freely and
helps prevent slipping on wooden and stone floors and at the same time
ensuring that little feet keep cosy and warm around the house.
Wear them inside wellies for the perfect boot sock.
- Butterfly pattern
- Double elasticated ankle to ensure moccasins stay on
- Soft leather soles allowing the foot to move freely
- Non skid bottoms are perfect for young walkers
- The leather sole is stitched on by hand to ensure a perfect finish
- 85% cotton, 5% lycra, 10% polyamide
- Genuine leather soles
- Oeko-tex certified yarn
- Machine washable at 40 degrees